Online Public Information Centre
An online Public Information Centre (PIC) was held for this project, with materials available for review and comment from April 24, 2019 to May 22, 2019.
The purpose of the PIC was to present background information, the study process, existing conditions, alternatives considered, and the proposed technically preferred detail design alternative for the reconstruction of Highway 417 from east of County Road 7 (Casselman) to west of County Road 30 (Dunvegan).
Please click on the link below to view a package that provides an overview of the study including the following elements:
- Outline of why the project is being undertaken
- Background information and existing conditions
- Review of the traffic staging alternatives considered
- Outline of the technically preferred recommended design
- Proposed construction phasing / staging
- Outline the next steps